GIFs have become an interesting tool for brands. They can help them gain greater visibility, promote new campaigns, highlight some aspects of their stories, and include them in a call to action. Want to learn how to upload your GIFs to Instagram Stories? In this post, we’ll show you how. To do so, we have used the logos we’ve created for Creactívate.
Upload your GIFs step by step
Uploading your corporate GIFs to Instagram is pretty simple; just follow these steps!
- Create and set up an account on Giphy: create an account on Giphy by entering your brand’s details.
- Create at least five GIFs: to have your account verified as a brand, you need at least five GIFs. To design them, you can use tools such as ScreenToGIF, Photoshop or Canva. Remember: each GIF must have at least 20% transparency in the composition.
- Configure and upload your GIFs: once you have your GIFs designed, it’s time to configure them. To make it easier for users to find your GIFs, add relevant tags, and don’t forget to insert the name of your brand. Once this is completed, you can go ahead and upload them.
- Verify your account as a brand: to have your GIFs displayed on Stories, you’ll need to apply for a Giphy brand account. You’ll need a corporate email to have your application accepted. Send the request once you’ve filled the required details.
- Wait until you get the verification: Giphy will notify you once your account has been verified.
When you receive the verification you’ll be able to search your branded GIFs by typing your keywords. Take a look at how ours are shown on the searcher.
There you have it, uploading your GIFs on Instagram Stories is as straightforward as that! Now it’s your turn to give it a go!